In a recent survey of 125 alternative asset management firms, nearly 80% are currently using cloud services from complete IT outsourcing to specific business functions or application hosting. Whether as a strategy to reduce costs, simplify management or improve time to market, cloud computing is here to stay. But as the cost of cloud services goes down, your risk profile goes up. Out-sourcing IT services does not equate to off-loading or sidestepping your fiduciary responsibilities to your partners, investors, or other stakeholders. You are still required to provide financial governance, risk management and regulatory compliance. As a leading security service provider to alternative asset management firms, eSentire is securing hundreds of networks for hundreds of different customers in financial services whose aggregate AuM is greater than $750B.
Want to know if your Cloud Service Provider (CSP) is the weakest link in your risk management chain? Complete our CSP checklist and find out!
Does your CSP:
- Utilize rigorous physical access protocols?
- Perform criminal, credit, employment and education background check on their employees and contractors?
- Perform regular information security vulnerability assessments?
- Deliver the necessary level of data resilience and persistence?
- Have adequate Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans in place?
- Log Network traffic and data access?
- Enforce your policies and meet your industry regulatory standards?
eSentire has reinvented enterprise network security by focusing on protecting your core assets inside the network through our human driven, behavior-based solution. We turn the traditional layered security approach on its ear as we assume your network is already compromised and focus from the inside out by detecting behaviors indicative of advanced threats from criminals, nation states or hactivists and even your own staff whether malicious or borne of ignorance. As a leading information security service provider to alternative asset management firms, eSentire is securing hundreds of networks for financial services firms with aggregate AuM in excess of $750B. No matter where you are we have your back 24x7x365.